My first bad experience with American Standard was when I replaced my kitchen faucet.After installing it, when the plumber turned on the water, the line blew and water went everywhere.
I was mad because I had to pay extra labor cost to take the defective one out, return it and install another faucet. I called American Standard to complain and they would not do anything to compensate me.
I told him I'd never buy their products again but he didn't care.Now I have a home with an AS kitchen sink and the porcelain has pitted so I have this awful rust coming through so I either have to have the sink reglazed or replaced.
I've been told by a salesman for a high end fixture store not to ever buy American Standard or Kohler.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kitchen Faucet
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..."
- "Good Jerseys,fast delivey and confortable..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."