My first bad experience with American Standard was when I replaced my kitchen faucet.After installing it, when the plumber turned on the water, the line blew and water went everywhere.

I was mad because I had to pay extra labor cost to take the defective one out, return it and install another faucet. I called American Standard to complain and they would not do anything to compensate me.

I told him I'd never buy their products again but he didn't care.Now I have a home with an AS kitchen sink and the porcelain has pitted so I have this awful rust coming through so I either have to have the sink reglazed or replaced.

I've been told by a salesman for a high end fixture store not to ever buy American Standard or Kohler.

Had an Experience with American Standard?

Comments

Factory Direct SPA Covers - FACTORY DIRECT SPA COVER Factory Direct SPA Covers "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool installation disaster Namco Pools "I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them. 5 weeks to deliver the pool,..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Hayward Navigator standard leaf canister Hayward Pool Products "I bought this SEVEN WEEKS ago and yesterday I noticed the basket in the center has blown apart, a rip from one need to the other. I called Amazon and..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more