My first bad experience with American Standard was when I replaced my kitchen faucet.After installing it, when the plumber turned on the water, the line blew and water went everywhere.
I was mad because I had to pay extra labor cost to take the defective one out, return it and install another faucet. I called American Standard to complain and they would not do anything to compensate me.
I told him I'd never buy their products again but he didn't care.Now I have a home with an AS kitchen sink and the porcelain has pitted so I have this awful rust coming through so I either have to have the sink reglazed or replaced.
I've been told by a salesman for a high end fixture store not to ever buy American Standard or Kohler.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kitchen Faucet
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer. If all water is not out of the sprayer after..."
- "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..."
- "My pool is only 2 years old and the cover has never fitted it only covers 3/4 of the pool. Wow don't they kno how to figure out that it..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."