My first bad experience with American Standard was when I replaced my kitchen faucet.After installing it, when the plumber turned on the water, the line blew and water went everywhere.
I was mad because I had to pay extra labor cost to take the defective one out, return it and install another faucet. I called American Standard to complain and they would not do anything to compensate me.
I told him I'd never buy their products again but he didn't care.Now I have a home with an AS kitchen sink and the porcelain has pitted so I have this awful rust coming through so I either have to have the sink reglazed or replaced.
I've been told by a salesman for a high end fixture store not to ever buy American Standard or Kohler.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kitchen Faucet
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "We have an Ashfield 1 handle kitchen faucet, purchased in 2007 when we remodeled our kitchen. It retails on the Price Pfister web site for $527, so it's not exactly..."
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."